To our delight, a variety of courses and training programs in ACT are offered in Israel. Many professionals consult with us as to which training is most suitable for them. While the answer to this question is personal, here are some things to keep in mind:
• The facilitator of the course is Dr. Tom Szabo, who has Master's and Doctorate in Psychology (Behavior Analysis). Tom is a world-renowned ACT expert, RFT researcher and a peer-reviewed ACT trainer with unique experience in the field. Tom is part of the professional staff that facilitates the ACT BootCamps in the United States. This is the first time this course is being offered in Israel, until this day Israeli professionals have gone to the US to take part in BootCamp. In Israel. Tom will be giving the course in English, a benefit for English speaking audiences (simultaneous translation to Hebrew is optional).
• Participants will be given a booklet with course materials at the beginning of the BootCamp, as well as a certificate of completion of the course detailing the hours accumulated.
• The course is interactive and includes many opportunities for active learning and hands-on training. For this reason, the course will not take place in a lecture hall, but rather in a space that allows comfortable seating around tables, free movement in space, and work in groups or pairs. This will enable you to practice and learn in an unforgettable way.
• BootCamp registration includes breakfast and lunch, refreshments throughout the day, and a high standard of accommodation.
• The BootCamp is an opportunity for communal learning, enabling networking and familiarity with people from various therapeutic fields. Who knows which great collaborations will be built during breaks and lunch time?
• We know that four days from morning to evening is a huge commitment. But hey, this is a course about commitment. We hope that the early notice of this BootCamp will enable participants to prepare for the intensive course in advance, and that the central location of the course (walking distance from Savidor public transportation station in Tel Aviv) will allow those of you who live far away to arrive comfortably.